Back-To-School

My laptop has been returned to me today after being sent away for repair.   It seems to be working fine, although I lost some things.   Fortunately, all our digital photos were stored on an external hard drive.   Time to update the blog!

The girls were very excited about the start of a new school year.   It's been a good year so far.   I met with their teachers Monday for parent conferences and both girls received glowing reports.   I'm very proud of them.


















While the girls slept, I finished cleaning their rooms for them.   I just wanted them to wake up to nice, neat rooms on the first day of school.   After I dropped them off and returned home, I went to check their beds and I found this note on Emmeline's desk.   You're welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First & From Without

Master Bedroom Challenge: {pretty, happy, funny, real}

Our Schooling Journey--The Dry Version