Delicious Vegetable Chowder for Fridays

photo from Andrea at Simple Organized Living


I first tried this chowder at the home of my friend, Lauren.   It was delicious and I couldn't wait to make it for my husband.   It's a family favorite now and I've passed it along to several friends.   They've added it to their permanent collections, also.

Here's the link from Simple Organized Living, complete with the recipe and her lovely photos.  You can substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth.    She's on facebook with great recipes and ideas.

http://www.simpleorganizedliving.com/2011/02/07/vegetable-chowder/

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

First & From Without

Master Bedroom Challenge: {pretty, happy, funny, real}

Our Schooling Journey--The Dry Version