Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day started out as a sad day for me.   I felt badly for my children because they had no Valentine school parties to attend.   I let the date sneak up on me and did not organize a party.   So, I made an effort to make it a fun day.   They woke to find their goody bags and they brought me breakfast in bed.   They decorated heart-shaped sugar cookies for neighbors and friends.   It was such fun for them to deliver them!   In the evening, they had a surprise delivery by friends which touched my heart.   They said they had a great time and once again, I worried too much.

Valentine sandwiches

Cookies ready for icing

Cookies, iced and stacked for giving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First & From Without

Master Bedroom Challenge: {pretty, happy, funny, real}

Our Schooling Journey--The Dry Version