Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Using this recipe earned me a good thirty minutes on Pinterest, guilt-free.   I figure for every complete project, I've justified my pinning time.   I really like Pinterest.   It's like a game for me on my iPhone when I'm waiting outside dance class or in a doctor's office.   So, my pins come in clumps, with periods of time between them.   I was that kid who scrapbooked (not like today's hobby; I just glued articles, pics, keepsakes onto pages) and decorated my locker.   No one else in my school had a locker decorated with pictures of English gardens and James Dean.

Here's the link to this healthy pizza that my kids love!   The crust is made from cauliflower, so it's a low-carb, cheap option for pizza night.

http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/04/cauliflower-crust-pizza.html


And here's what my first attempt looked like:

I made a rectangle pizza.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First & From Without

Master Bedroom Challenge: {pretty, happy, funny, real}

Our Schooling Journey--The Dry Version