First Communion Portraits

I love this anecdote:  


I thought of my friend, Lauren, when I first read this.   She captured the memories of E's first communion by taking portraits for us.   I love how she captured E's personality.   Here are just a few of the pictures from the session.   You can see more of Lauren's amazing work here.

"I got the dress details for you!"


No surprise that I like the vintage feel of this one!



She wore her hair up for first communion, but I like that her hair is down in these pictures because that's how she normally wears it.









Comments

  1. So beautiful! Lauren did such a beautiful job! And Emmeline looks so sweet & lovely at the same time! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

First & From Without

Master Bedroom Challenge: {pretty, happy, funny, real}

Our Schooling Journey--The Dry Version